Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dog Ownership is a Community: Audience and Voice

This blog was selected to represent audience and voice. I want to show how our dog ownership community comes together and how others may view us. I also chose this as it was a piece from the heart. Our community has challenges. In this blog I expose the challenges within this community and how that impacts others outside of our community. Additionally I include the positive aspects of this community. I absolutely love being a dog owner and sharing some of the thoughts and experiences that I have had through the dog ownership community. I love the way our community comes together. Whether we are at the dog park or planning day hikes, we all have something to contribute within this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment